Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Periodical Obsession

Do you ever have one thing your stuck on and just want to buy that one object but 100 different versions?? ... lets just call it a temporary fetish haha it happens to me ALL THE TIME!

I remember my first fashion obsession was purses! I just couldn't get enough of them. This started around my middle school time. Now I don't even carry a purse, too much of a hassle.... oh the irony! After purses came hats, beanies in particular. After a while though the fetish fades.

My most current "need to buy" is on jackets/coats/poofy vests... it goes right with the season too, WINTER! *** too bad its not snowing anytime soon and even that cold. I Blame Global Warming! (lets recycle and help clean up the Earth a bit ;) but back to clothes:

Jackets are a great staple piece. No matter what time of year, there will always be a time where you'll get cold and need to keep warm. I think jackets are a good investment. I recently bought a black pleather jacket from Marshalls. They can be used anytime of the year. It gives an edgy look to your outfit. Depending on where you look (store hunt, comparing prices on-line), you can always find a good price.

Another piece I got was a tan jacket that resembles a trench coat. It makes me feel mysterious like your an investigator hiding your identity. Its a lot of fun and goes with anything you pair it with.

Last but not least is a floral jacket from H&M. I love that store! They always have nice clothing and good quality. They always have sales too. TIP: If you like H&M or love coupons, sign up for H&M newsletter. As soon as you sign-up you receive 20% off an item. After that you receive weekly letters and more coupons for your purchases.

Before I signed up I didn't know that I would receive so many coupons, but now I do and I it was worth it because now I know I can save a few buck$ when I go shopping =)

Do you have a current obsession with a piece of clothing or accessory or anything at all for that matter? I'd love to read about it, Comment Below:)
~~Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment