Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bahamas Vacation - Color inspiration

Sorry I've been away for a while...
~~
I just recently came back from a cruise trip to the Bahamas!!! It was amazing! The sand on the beaches were so soft and white. The oceans were a marvelous clear aqua blue; you could clearly see through the water! The weather was very nice, too!I visited the islands of Nassau and Freeport. Both islands inhabited happy, friendly people. Al of the buildings were colored too: pink, yellow, blue, orange. It was unusual to me but it made me so happy. The pastel colors were uplifting... all the government buildings are pink! I thought that was kinda funny... idk why but ya.

The colors and ocean scene were a good inspiration to spring and summer wardrobe. Even though we are in winter currently we can still think ahead! haha as usual, bright and fun colors are a go to for the warmer seasons. Flowy outfits, dresses, shirts, and skirts work as well (you'll get less hot). As for now, that's all I got for the upcoming seasons... I'm just going to focus on winter!

I don't have my pictures with me at the moment, but here's an image I found of Junkanoo Beach, Nassau, Bahamas.



No comments:

Post a Comment