Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Kick Off!!! Fashion Trend Alert

Hi guys! It's been a while since I've updated my blog BUT I'm finally back! Wooh! Let's start off with the summer trends :) 

Lately bright neon colors have been see. everywhere during the hot season.
Though the houndstooth patten has made its way into a summer trend- according to H&M. 
This black and white pattern adds flair to an outfit. You can dress it up or keep it casual. The repetitive pattern catches the eye and makes you stand out... In a good way of course! You can add a colorful accessory if you want to add more pop to the outfit.
If your looking for items with this pattern try H&M, Forever 21, or Love Culture. These shops always carry fab prints like this.
 This is my houndstooth crop jacket I bought a few months ago (in January) from Forever 21. It was on sale and I got it for around $10! ( this was when I was in my black and white obsessed phase ) haha but hey! It fits the summer trend so I am ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment